Monday, August 31, 2009

We're in Clemson, SC tonight with the inlaws. I adore them.

I made a chicken casserole that literally took me an entire day. I'm waiting to get better at being quicker. I don't know if it will ever happen. (Took me forever to type that sentence as a matter of fact.)

I have an observation about the phenomonen of iPhone, iTunes, iCarly, iSermon... We should start saying iMerica. I was going to say something critical about how self absorbed America is becoming. Then I counted the number of times I have said "I" in the last eleven sentences.
(ten exactly) So there is no room for judgment on my part. None at all.

Bobby needs to update to counter my self absorbtion.

We're still on the support train. God has been abundantly gracious to us. We are blessed to get to meet with people who teach us about the Lord's character and how faithful He is in all stages of life. I love them and I love Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment